Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership (NMPP) is a non-profit maternal and child organization comprised of a network of programs. Founded in 1990, our programs aim to improve birth outcomes and help women take charge of their reproductive, social and economic lives.
As a Maternal & Child Health Life Course Organization we are concerned with the needs of women not only during pregnancy, but across the life course – before pregnancy, throughout the birthing process, post-partum, early childhood, and adolescence. We can help women to improve their health and well-being, with an array of case management, health education, and enrichment programming.
Our programs include:
- Thrive! Women’s Health Initiative
- Central Harlem Healthy Start
- Community Doula Program
- Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative (Family Health Connection)
- Community Lactation Lounge
- Center for Preschool and Family Learning Head Start
- Baby Steps Healthy Families
- Community Health Worker Program
- Weill Cornell/NLHBI SCALE Project (Small Changes & Lasting Effects)
- Sisterlink CAPC Initiative
- Parenting Classes