Ladies, It's A New Year and It's Time to Take Time Out for YOU!
Thrive! offers a safe space for women ages 18-40 to come together, talk, vent, and engage in FUN, FREE 2-hour weekly group workshops, for 10 weeks in a row.
Learn more about:
• Healthy eating (small changes can make a big difference!)
• Fitness (FREE Zumba, yoga and hula hoop classes!)
• Stress reduction strategies
• Reproductive health
• Life skills (like goal-setting and financial literacy)
Many exciting rewards! Healthy snacks, MetroCards, gift cards, and more! One-on-one case management is available.
Who can join Thrive?
• Women ages 18-40, who are not currently pregnant
• No matter your income or zip code, everyone is welcome!
How can I get more info?
• GO TO: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KN7Y23W to provide us with your contact info
• "LIKE" us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thrivewomenshealth
• CALL: 212-665-2600 EXT. 326 or EXT. 306
• VISIT US at NMPP’s office: 127 W 127TH ST, 3rd floor (between Lenox Ave & Adam Clayton Powell Blvd)