The Movable Feast consists of two days worth of invigorating outdoor workouts and 3-course cooking classes. It's a wonderfully fun way to stay healthy! You may choose to attend both or one of the classes.
Day 1: January 26, 2013 (Saturday)
Location: 741 Fort Washington Ave. at the Heather Garden Entrance to Fort Tryon Park (at the end of Fort Washington Ave. near the 190th St. A train subway stop)
- 12:00 PM- Nancy's invigorating outdoor workout will focus on the core (tummy, torso, muffin tops). You'll be training in the glorious and historical Fort Tryon Park, an afternoon adventure in Manhattan's beautiful Hudson Heights.
- 1:00 PM- Class will walk to 500 Fort Washington & 183rd Street. Sandra will teach a 3-course cooking class.
- After class, you will get to enjoy the following: Romaine & Kale Salad - Pinto Bean and Escarole Soup - Eggplant Aglio Olio.
Day 2: Feb 2, 2013 (Saturday)
Location: (same as above)
- 12:00 PM- Meet at the Heather Garden again. Nancy's workout will focus on the lower body (hips, thighs, derrieres).
- 1:00 PM- Class walks to 500 Fort Washington Ave. Sandra will teach another 3-course cooking class.
- The menu is: Red Leaf Lettuce Salad - White Bean and Beet Green Soup - Marinara Sauce over Penne.
The drop-in rate is $55.
HOWEVER, it is just $39 per class for a total of $78 for two workout sessions - two cooking classes - two lunches!
If you went to a restaurant, the 3-course lunch alone would cost $39!
Please contact Nancy Bruning to get registered at email@example.com.
Payment of $78 for both classes or $39 for the Feb. 2 class must be received by Saturday Jan. 26, 2013.
We welcome you to partake in A Movable Feast with us!