The National Black Leadership Commision on AIDS (NBLCA) will commemorate National Black HIV AIDS Awareness Day with a film screening and discussion with the director and producer of The Gospel of Healing Volume I: Black Churches Respond to HIV/AIDS.
These screenings will take place on the following days and locations:
- Thursday, February 7, 2013 in Manhattan - The Malcolm X and Dr. Betty Shabazz Memorial and Educational Center from 6pm-9pm email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, February 8, 2013 in Brooklyn – Concord Baptist Church, Memorial Hall from 6pm-9pm email: email@example.com
- Saturday, February 9, 2013 in Queens – York College, The Black Box Theater from 1pm-4pm email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reserve your tickets (up to 4 per person. You plus 3 others) by emailing the following to the emails listed above for each location:
· Your Name
· Your Affiliation (Church etc.)
· # of people you will bring with you
Come and help spread awareness on HIV/AIDS for the health of the community!